(Information in this update has been provided by LBRCA).
NEW SOUTH WALES
- Advice for freight workers – flowchart
- Advice for freight workers – travelling for work
- NSW Entry Declaration form
- NSW freight COVID-19 testing locations
In addition to previous advice provided under the Victorian Border Crossing Permit Directions (No. 22), all workers who enter Victoria on a Specified Worker (Low Workplace Interaction) List permit must be tested for COVID-19:
- at least once every 3 days for the duration of the validity period of the Specified Worker (Low Workplace Interaction) List permit on which they have entered Victoria; and
- additionally, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
While in Victoria, permit holders must carry and provide evidence (including a text message from a pathology provider) that you have taken the necessary tests.
All essential freight workers travelling to Victoria require a letter from their employer stating that the nature of their travel is essential.
For more information on essential worker status and border pass applications, visit the Service Victoria website.
All freight workers operating in QLD must adhere to the QLD Freight Protocol.
- Freight and logistics operators entering Queensland who have been in a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days, are required to adhere to the QLD Freight Protocol and have a valid Queensland Border Declaration Pass (Freight and Logistics).
- Current restrictions in south-east Queensland will continue for 11 local government areas until 6am Friday 23 July 2021.
QLD enforcement officers are targeting non-compliance by freight operators with border declarations. Over the weekend more than 130 heavy vehicles were intercepted at Coomera, Wallangarra and Goondiwindi and 55 vehicles had either travelled without a pass or without relevant documentation. There is a fine of $4,135 if you are found in breach of your Freight Pass directions.
All travellers, including essential workers, entering South Australia are required to complete a Cross Border Travel Application at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
More information on the South Australian rules can be found here.
- A border pass – G2G Pass is required to enter Western Australia.
- If you have travelled from a restricted zone you must undertake a COVID-19 test.
More information on the Western Australian rules can be found here