(Information in this update has been provided by the Queensland Trucking Association).
Last week, the South Australian State Government announced that from midnight Thursday (24/09/20) the border restriction with NSW would be lifted.
The SA Cross Border Travel Direction has been updated accordingly (now at No15) to include NSW to the Low Transmission Zone List.
That means the current testing requirements for HV Drivers entering from NSW has been removed.
The SA Cross Border Travel Direction No15 begins operation from 12:01am Thursday 24th September.
With the new direction in place, COVID-19 Testing will now only apply to HV Essential Travellers:
- Who are residents of VIC entering SA
- Are travelling to SA from VIC, or
- Have been in VIC within the last 14 days
All other requirements of HV Essential Travellers entering SA remain, eg:
- Cross Border Travel Registration
- Letter/Documentation from Employer
- Keeping a record of Close Contacts in SA
And continuing for VIC RESIDENTS HV Essential Travellers only:
- Self-Quarantine whilst not working
- Must wear a Mask
For further information regarding SA Cross Border Travel Directions, visit: