TruckSafe is proud to offer our members preferential legal services from our exclusive legal services provider and transport sector specialists, Holding Redlich.
What is on offer
• A free initial telephone consultation of up to 15 minutes on any legal issue
• A 5% discount on hourly rates on any legal engagement.
Holding Redlich is a national Australian law firm which specialises in the transport sector.
We represent and advise road transport operators and other supply chain parties in relation to all aspects of commercial operations, corporate matters, regulatory compliance and dispute resolution. We focus particularly on commercial contracting; Chain of Responsibility regulation and compliance; employment, workplace relations and safety; business acquisition and divestment; and family business succession planning. We are members of and advise many of the peak industry bodies throughout the logistics sector. As a result, we understand the entirety of the supply chain and how it links together. We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Cairns.
Holding Redlich is represented on the Board of TruckSafe by Nathan Cecil, who is a Partner in the national Transport Group and a Director of TruckSafe.
How it works
• If you have any quick legal enquiry, contact Holding Redlich by email or phone on the below contact details to organise a free initial telephone consultation. Nathan Cecil or Geoff Farnsworth will handle your enquiry or have another suitably qualified Holding Redlich lawyer contact you to discuss.
• If you need any other legal advice or assistance, contact Holding Redlich by email or phone on the below contact details to obtain a scope and costs estimate, before deciding whether you wish to proceed.
• For any formal legal engagement, the TruckSafe members’ discount will be applied to our hourly rates that apply to the legal services required. Our usual and discounted rates will be disclosed to you as part of the engagement and reflected in our invoices.
• At the time of contacting Holding Redlich, members will need to quote their TruckSafe number and the code ‘TRUCK18’ in order to receive the TruckSafe members’ preferential legal services.
• This offer is only open to accredited current members of TruckSafe.
• The initial telephone consultation service is more suited to enquiries of a brief, simple and/or general nature and not suitable for the provision of detailed legal advice. Where the nature of an enquiry is not able to be reliably addressed by way of initial telephone consultation, we will let you know and can provide a scope and estimate for formal legal advice or assistance.
T: +61 2 8083 0429
T: +61 2 8083 0416